The mission of the Counseling and Guidance Department is to provide services and resources, in an organized way, to all students to enhance their personal/emotional, academic, and social and career development.
All Rosebud-Lott I.S.D. students will have a continuum of opportunities to obtain the necessary knowledge and skills of decision-making, goal-setting, planning, problem-solving, cross-cultural effectiveness/efficiency, communication and interpersonal effectiveness to becoming life-long learners in a highly technological diversified society in the 21st Century and become responsible and self-confident citizens. In order to achieve this vision, the guidance and counseling department will provide all students access to counselor's for assistance with personal concerns, as well as academic and career planning.
The goals of the Counseling and Guidance Department are:
* To provide the Four Components of a Guidance Curriculum in a systematic way to all students.
* To address the immediate concerns of students in the personal/emotional, social and academic areas.
* To assist students in monitoring and understanding their own development.
* To assist all students in transitioning from school to careers and College & Career Readiness.
* To engage in program development and to provide system support.
* To utilize technology to enhance the delivery of services.
"Teaching and Focused on LEARNING, GRADUATION Is Our GOAL!"